At the time the building, located at 825 N. 7th Street Trafficway, opened on February 11, 1923, the Federal Reserve Life Insurance Company was just 3 years old. By 1923 the company had insurance in force of $14,000,000 and resources of more than ¾ million. It is uncertain as to how much of these resources were represented by the new building but the company apparently did not survive the Great Depression. At various points in history, the Federal Reserve Life Insurance Building has also been known as the Bennett Building, the Siebers Building, and most recently as the Arrowhead Building.
From www.wycokck.org search for “Huron Place”